Teachers at the Center for English as a Lingua Franca at Tamagawa University are committed to enabling students to develop their English communication skills and become more aware of the language in order to engage successfully with users of English around the world. In this column, our teachers and learners share their unique perspectives and experiences that reflect our common pursuit of these goals.
- Japan’s Changing English Education（By Yuri Jody Yujobo）
- Using English to access opportunities to meet people from around the world.（By Andrew Leichsenring）
- When is your favorite month to be in Japan?（By Brett Milliner）
- Thinking about the use of English language around us（By Andrew Leichsenring）
- Cultural Literacy and Language Learning（By Jesse Hsu）
- Listen twice as much as you speak.（By Travis Cote）
- Creating Global Opportunities in the Classroom（By Blagoja Dimoski）